Deepest apologies :)
Not that you care, BUT there has been a lot going on in my world lately with school starting, being extra involved at school, a new job and just life in general. You know how it goes... just hasn't left me much time to sit back and relax at all. It's just been one thing after the other.
Anyways, I just wanted to put up a quick update and talk about a few products I've been using constantly. Lately I have had to leave my house around 7am every morning to make it to school in time to find parking up close so that I don't have to walk 50 miles (in my heels!) to my building... sooo I have been getting out of the house quickly with just foundation on and finishing my makeup in the car! Yeah, so glamorous.
So I thought I would talk about the products that I've been keeping on hand to complete a nice, polished look that's appropriate for Business school all while sitting in your car/at your desk/in the restroom...lol, basically products that are quick and easy for "on the go" makeup!
- Loreal Lineur Intense liquid liner- I used to use this ALL the time but then I started to get bored as usual and moved on to try other random liners, but I decided to go back to this old favorite and I really don't know why I ever switched! It creates a perfect, DARK black line and when you don't have sufficient elbow room or a magnified mirror in your car, lol, it's pretty much a fool proof liner for me to easily create my favorite cat eye.
- Wet & Wild "Walking On Eggshells" palette- This is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made as far as value. It's about $3 and I seriously use this palette almost every day of the week. It's so universal and perfect for creating a nice, soft defined eye that you can just add liner to and be good to go. I love it so much that I've even added it to birthday gifts for my girlfriends. Love it.
- MAC Spiked Eyebrow pencil- I am really late to jump on the Spiked bandwagon but I am so glad I finally did. It's a perfect match for my brow/hair color, and my favorite thing is that it is SO tiny that it makes it easy to get that sharp eyebrow shape that you want. It is a little pricey for just an eyebrow pencil though, I don't remember how much it is but if you want to try a drugstore alternative, the Maybelline Define-A-Brow is a good dupe.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I know everyone has heard about this bronzer and that's for good reason, it really is a amazing matte bronzer. I use this to contour my face pretty much every day. I also love the Chanel Bronze Universal but I use that more during the winter as it doesn't show up as much during the Summer. I'm also looking to buy the Too Face Chocolate Soleil bronzer next so let me know if any of y'all have tried it and what you think!
- MAC Hue lipstick- I think I already mentioned this before but if you don't have this and you like nude/nude-pink lips....get this!! I think I wore this for a month straight when I first bought it. So easy to thrown on with any eye look and also without a mirror so perfect for slapping on while running to class late ;) Love it.
- YSL Rouge Volupte #1- this is another lipstick that I will repurchase over and over and over again because I really think it's the PERFECT pinkish nude color. Feels amazing. Smells/tastes amazing. Looks gorgeous! I know they're pricey but....what can I say? The packaging is gorgeous and it's not a waste if you actually use the lipstick almost every day!
Ok....that's the main things I can think of that I have been using every morning. Blushes change of course but if you're interested in what I have been wearing in the past month it's:
- Cargo blush in Tonga
- Milani Luminoso baked blush
- Benefit Bella Bamba (just high on my cheek bones with a lot of bronzer...looks really fresh)
Thanks for reading!